These talking heads can be hosted centrally, produced in conjunction with local societies and then the content repurposed for the following:
• Social media stories
• Healthcare professional press
• National press
• Educational resources for junior healthcare professionals as teaching aids
This a talking head that is being used in the current MOOC. We would look to extend these to provide a full gallery of patient resources.
1. The Talking Heads, as mentioned above.
2. Downloadable infographics highlighting the national and international importance of PGHAN.
3. Expert Database which will feature key member experts who are willing to share their own experiences and research interests.
4. Patient Database which will include “expert” parents who are willing to share experiences.
5. Podcasts with experts discussing the key communication objective areas edited as digestible content for journalists to link to with summaries provided.
An example of this is the work that we undertook for the Paediatric Infection Pathway series
We would work with the subject matter experts to produce thought leadership pieces to encourage brand loyalty and increase the reach of all of the initiatives.